Our client is a leading MEP Contractor with offices and projects globally.
They currently have an opportunity for a Senior PM to work on a Data Centre Project in Europe. This is an onsite role, so monthly travel will be required.
• Overall Main Contractor management responsibility for the programme of works
• Co-ordination of packages.
• Management of the project schedule through to commissioning completion and handover
• Ensure alignment of Client supplied equipment with the project schedule
• Ensure alignment of multiple vendors and subcontractors with the project schedule
• Chair Client meetings
• Oversee the management of vendors and subcontractors to ensure a high level of quality with minimal defects
• Attend internal meetings with sub-contractors
• Cost responsibility for the project and negotiation of costs with the Client
• Experience in the management of labour costs and manpower levels
• Review and issue of weekly reports to both the Client and internally
• Oversee effective design management
• Liaise with the Client Operations team both in terms of project handover and also in relation to an operational building and the associated live services
• Liaise with design team to ensure necessary information is prioritised and issued is issued in accordance with construction schedule.
• Ability to think methodically and possessing strong problem-solving skills to resolve design and development issues
• Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline essential
• At least 15 years working experience with a minimum of 3 years Data Centre experience in a senior management role essential
• Experience, understanding and a working knowledge of multiple disciplines, including CSA and in particular MEP required
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and within budgets
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org