Construction Network Ireland are seeking to recruit an experienced Bid Manager on behalf of our client, a leading MEP Contractor based in Dublin with offices across Europe and ME
Whilst working in a dynamic working environment you will liaise with customers and operational delivery teams to secure commercial contracts.
Experienced in the Electrical/Mechanical contracting space the successful candidate must have a proven record of delivering multiple business proposals simultaneously within demanding constraints.
· Completion of Request For Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP) to the client.
· Lead and coordinate the preparation of bid packs and supporting information in line with the internal bid development process
· Delivery of comprehensive and compliant bid submissions conforming to overall business strategy
· Lead key customer engagement and relationship building
· Evaluate requests for estimates and determine priority projects
· Engage with the varying support functions of the bid process from estimation, design and legal.
· Track ongoing tenders and ensure everything is followed up
· Ensure all key stakeholders are informed and updated appropriately to ensure a smooth handover after successful bid.
· Attend industry functions and networking events to build relationships and stay on top of opportunities in the market.
· 8 + years experience in a similar role Construction/MEP Management role
· Significant experience in securing large MEP contracts
· Data Centre experience preferred
· Have a demonstrable capability to deliver results
· Have an outgoing and engaging personality
· Leadership and team work
· Time management, & efficiency
· The ability to meet deadlines
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Contact email@example.com ph:0870934594 to discuss further
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org