Our client is a leading MEP Contractor with offices and projects globally.
They currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Senior Contracts Manager to work on a Data Centre project in Denmark. This is an onsite role so the successful candidate will need to be able to travel on a monthly basis.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Responsible for all financial and management aspects of the project
• Overall responsibility for project team, labour control and coordination
• Liaise with client / main contractor
• Maintenance of quality, health and safety standards
• Commercially focused
• Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
• Ability to lead and mentor a cross-functional team essential
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role essential
• Third level Electrical Building Services/Electrical Engineering qualification essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com