Our client is a leading MEP Contractor with offices and projects globally.
They currently have an opportunity for a number of Construction Managers for Data Centre projects across Europe. The roles are all onsite so the successful candidates will need to be available to travel on a monthly basis.
- Consult blueprints, designs, and client instructions to develop construction plans for your team
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety targets
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines
- Coordinate electrical design, work with consultants and subcontractors and Participate in design reviews
- 8+ years’ site Construction Management experience within the Commercial sector essential
- Ensuring Company H&S policies are promoted and enforced on site
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any specialist subcontractors
- Assist the Project Manager with the planning, development and enforcement of programme works
- Management & coordination of appointed subcontractors
- Keeping the project stakeholders informed of progress, cost and any other relevant issues
- Manage safety and quality aspects of the project in accordance with company procedures
- Liaising with Quality Control and Safety on Site
- Liasing with professional and site teams on a daily basis