The construction industry in Ireland is expected to grow by 7.8% to reach EUR 23,179 million in 2022.
Despite near-term challenges in certain construction sectors, medium to long term growth story in Ireland remains intact. The construction industry in Ireland is expected to grow steadily over the next four quarters. The growth momentum is expected to continue over the forecast period, recording a CAGR of 6.4% during 2022-2026. The construction output in the country is expected to reach EUR 29,694.6 million by 2026.
Reasons to buy
– In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 40+ market segments and sub-segments of building and infrastructure construction industry in Ireland.
– Top Ten Cities Construction Value Data
– Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume (both by activity and units) perspective for historical as well as forecast period
– Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in construction industry.
– City Level Insights: Get city level trend analyses by tier-1, tier-2, and tier-3 cities.