This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a leading Main Contractor based in South Dublin.
Our client is an award-winning Main Contractor that works across Commercial, Residential and Industrial projects,
Senior Site Manager required to join their team preferably with experience with structures, facades and groundworks.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Managing all sub-contractors and site staff
- Overseeing schedule of works
- Attending all site meetings
- Ensure project is running within time and budget programmes
- Ensuring all staff are working well
- Ensuring the highest level of workmanship at all stages of project
- Health & Safety is at the highest level of importance and all reporting must reflect same.
- The Site Manager must have at least 7-10 years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale developments
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills.
- Related qualification preferred but not essential