Our client is an independent firm of Construction Consultants who offer Cost Management, Technical Due Diligence, Funder Advisory Services, Insolvency Services and Consultancy Services across all sectors of the construction industry.
The Senior PM will be capable of managing large-scale commercial, mixed use and residential building projects for clients and taking responsibility for the delivery of the projects on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client and all stakeholders. You will be responsible for overseeing activities in the field and reporting.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Delivering all projects on time & within budget and meeting all reporting requirements.
- Prepare tenders for design team members and the main contractor
- Establish a project plan
- Chair and minute all project meetings
- Monitor project works on site and sign off on progress certification as required under contractual agreement
- Monitor project schedules and report on exceptions to the plan
- Report on a weekly and monthly basis to the client on the key project parameters
- Ensure all relevant environmental, health and safety standards are being followed, encouraging a positive health and safety culture
- Arrange handover of all relevant documentation
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate PM experience
- Degree qualified in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar construction related discipline
- Experience in the private or public sectors.
- Excellent IT and reporting skills