A really exciting opportunity has come up to join the team of a leading Architectural practice in Dublin.
This practice is young, dynamic and fun and at the forefront of all emerging technologies in the market.
There is now an opportunity for a very experienced Office Manager and PA to join the team. This role is supported by a receptionist and a marketing manager. The office manager plays a vital role in the day to day functions of the office and the Company Director’s diary. You will report directly to the Director.
Some of the responsibilities but not limited to:
Overall administrative support to the MD
· Monthly submission of company financial reports
· Monthly submission of staff payroll
· Issuing company invoices and fee proposals
· Analyse, interpret and report on the financial aspects of the practice
· Monitor and compile reports on project performance and deadlines
· Scheduling and preparation of meetings
· Provide overview of MD correspondence, highlighting actions and drafting responses
· HR co-ordination (staff contracts and reviews)
· Delegating tasks to junior employee
Please do not respond to this ad unless you meet the following criteria or similar:
Office Manager – 5 + Years experience
In-House Bookkeeping 5+ years Experience
Proficient in Word & Excel
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €50,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org