We are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join our Dublin-based sustainability consulting practice. The Office Administrator is primarily responsible for providing general office management and administration support, payroll and accounts management. The role offers the opportunity to explore a broader range of responsibilities as we expand our growing practice.
- Provide everyday office administrative support.
- Ensure accurate records are kept for bookkeeping, invoicing, filing and general office accounting.
- Manage monthly payroll, staff expenses & VAT returns.
- Support Managing Director in HR matters, annual leave and new employee setups.
- Support Managing Director in preparing client proposals and signed agreements.
- Assist with marketing materials, website updates, crafting social media posts and E-Newsletter.
- Coordinate meetings, events and staff business travel arrangements.
- Handle and respond to incoming/outgoing calls and email queries from clients, consultants and the general public.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients, project managers, architects, engineers and contractors to ensure repeat business and be the “Hub” of the office.
- Support the Directors and staff in scheduling meetings, organizing calendars, internal meetings, agendas, meeting minutes.
- Order stationary, PPE and office equipment.
- Collaborate with other team members working onsite and remotely.
- Support the growth of our business through development of templates and tools that streamline our office procedures.
- Embrace and improve upon our green and healthy workplace culture.
- Experience working in a professional office environment in an admin role.
- Experience with bookkeeping, accounts management, payroll and invoicing.
- Understanding of online banking and reconciling bank accounts on a regular basis.
- Experience preparing year-end financial documents and VAT returns.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary organisational skills for maintaining/archiving files (hard/soft copies).
- Familiarity with ordering office equipment and supplies and dealing with vendors.
- Willingness to work in open office team environment and support staff as needed.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Pro/CS.
- Preferred awareness of environmental issues and the Irish building industry.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a professional office environment.
- 3+ years’ experience managing payroll and invoicing.
- Marketing experience an advantage but not essential
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Salary €26k -€30k