Our client is a dynamic, multi-disciplined construction company and one of Ireland’s Top 20 Contractors working nationwide across both the public and private sectors.
They enjoy a strong reputation in the marketplace for delivering projects to the highest quality. Their work is evident in many buildings nationwide from commercial fitouts to the medical sector, and much else in between.
The company are passionate about people and acknowledge that their success is based on the quality of staff and how they look after them. The company foster a culture of personal development and promotion from within. They offer comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aim to internally promote and develop staff.
This individual will be a motivated self-starter who will manage a team of HSEQ Officers nationwide. Our client enjoys an excellent safety record and is accredited across ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 and to an A rating for Safe T Cert. As the company continues to grow, we are seeking an individual to take ownership of this critical department, with a view to introducing new incentives, policies and methodologies to uphold our record while improving our systems.
This person will be capable of managing a team of officers, while ensuring policies and documentation are to the required standard including the overseeing of ISO and Safe T audits and accreditations. The company has an appetite for the introduction of new systems as required to further enhance our reporting structure and ensuring that no incidents or accidents occur.
The individual will be sufficiently qualified and experienced with a strong understanding of all relevant legislation and compliance information.
Specific tasks will include:
· Reviewing and coordinating training and induction plans for office, site and supply chain teams as required.
· Liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers in relation to required documentation, certification, training etc as required.
· Coordinating all HSEQ Officers to ensure that all sites and offices are adequately resourced and audited.
· Reviewing and producing method statements, safety statements, risk assessments, crane plans and other documentation, for plant and site activities
· Drafting and conducting site toolbox and safety talks as required.
· Updating and implementing training plans for personnel
· Developing safety and environmental initiatives within the company
· Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
· Reporting weekly to Regional Directors and monthly to the Management team.
· Liaison with the HSA, Insurance providers and professional bodies as required.
· Recording and reporting of all HSEQ statistics.
· Managing the company’s accreditations including ISO and Safe T Cert
Contact Hayley 0870934594
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com