As Dublin is proposed as the next Tier 1 city in Europe, the forum highlights the unique value of data center, cloud and IT infrastructure across Ireland. Already holding a unique position Ireland is home to the EMEA headquarters of many webscale, large tech, finance, pharma, and companies seeking a gateway to Europe.
This event brings together international enterprises, local providers, investment agency and power supply companies who meet to network and collaborate with enterprises assessing IT deployment and participation in the next stage of Ireland’s successful hosting of IT infrastructure.
Book your tickets HERE
– Zaid Ali Khan, Senior Director, Infrastructure Engineering at LinkedIn
– Prof. Dr. Michael Weinhold, Global Chief Technology Officer at Siemens
– International attendance and end-users
– NetApp’s Chief Privacy officer Shelia Fitzpatrick discussing the implications of GDPR
– Data Centre Leadership Panel with Digital Realty, Equinix, Interxion and EdgeConnex
– Site Selection in Europe roundtable
– Dr Elizabeth Maxwell, EMEA Technical Director, Compuware joining our opening panel
– Data Centre Tours throughout Ireland
– And much much more